The management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has started selling its inter-university transfer forms for the 2022–2023 academic year, Thetrust Media is informing you.
All prospective applicants who wish to submit a transfer application are recommended to go to the UNN school portal, purchase the form, fill it out, and submit it appropriately.
Kindly note that applications received after the management-set closing date will not be taken into consideration; this is vital to note.
This application process is open to all Nigerian students who want to change from one university to the University of Nigeria.
Find below the details of the inter-university transfer application process.
- Transfer students must meet the minimum entry requirements of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and the respective department from which they are seeking transfer.
- Transfer students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.95 on a 5.00 point scale to qualify for consideration. Additionally, they should not have spent more than two (2) academic sessions at their former university.
- The number of students offered admission through transfer should not exceed 4% of the departmental admission quota in any given year.
- The application must be accompanied by the student’s transcript. The University of Nigeria officials will verify the transcript either by visiting the university or through online verification.
- If any irregularities are discovered in the documents presented by the student, appropriate action will be taken, including withdrawal from the University.
- Any University officer found colluding with or circumventing the transfer process will face disciplinary action.
- Transfer students are required to possess a JAMB score that is not lower than the minimum score of UNN students admitted into their department in the year of admission.
- Transfer students must transfer to the same course they studied at their previous university.
- Transfer students will not be admitted beyond the second (2nd) year for any program at the University.
- A transfer student must be a current student at the University from which they are seeking transfer.
- All applications for inter-University transfer for the 2022–2023 academic session should be submitted on or before July 21, 2023.
- All recommendations for admission through transfer from the faculty will be collated and presented to the Senate Entrance Board for consideration by the Admissions Office.
How to Apply for the UNN Inter-University Transfer Form 2023/2024
- Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal (www.unn.edu.ng or unnportal.unn.edu.ng) and log in with your phone number to generate a unique Payment Invoice for the application processing fee.
- Pay the application fee of N195,000.00 through the Remita payment platform at any commercial bank, including the UNN Microfinance Bank.
- After payment, visit the University website or portal again, log in with your phone number and invoice numbers, and then complete the Inter-University Transfer Form online.
- Print the form and submit it to the Registry (Admissions) along with a copy of the O/Level Results and the Result Checker.
- Forward the last page of the form to your current University Registrar for completion to confirm release from your current University. Your current Registrar should forward the release form to the registrar at UNN.
- The student’s transcript should also be forwarded from the current University to the Registrar, UNN.
- Candidates should note that any form that is not completed online will not be processed.
The online application commences on Monday, June 19, 2023, and ends on Friday, July 21, 2023. Interested students are advised to follow the guidelines and procedures closely, as any deviation might result in disqualification.
Note: Please ensure that you complete the form online, as forms not completed through the online process will not be processed.
Dr. Mrs. C. N. Nnebedum, FIIA, FCAI, MAIEA, MAUA (UK)
Thank you so much for reading this article; we really do appreciate it. We hope you loved it; if you did, please share this post with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
Join Us On WhatsApp by clicking the banner below: